Jeff Haden wrote a column for Inc. Magazine on this topic. It is well worth a read here: link. As a teaser to get you to read the article here are the 9 Beliefs.
- Time doesn’t fill me. I fill time.
- The People Around Me are the People I chose.
- I have never paid my dues.
- Experience is irrelevant. Accomplishments are everything.
- Failure is something I accomplish; it just doesn’t happen to me.
- Volunteers always win.
- As long as I’m paid well, it’s all good.
- People who pay me always have the right to tell me what to do.
- The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland.
Share this Post