An interesting article from FAST COMPANY Issue 30 April 1999 explaining how the lessons from Chess might be useful as a strategy in life and/or business. Some key points include:
- If you see a good idea, look for a better one.
- Great players want to build their position and to increase their power. Play for control of the situation.
- To win big, think different.
- Small advantages produce big results
- Mind games are part of the game
- Never let ’em see you sweat
- Mental toughness requires physical stamina
- To learn how to win, learn how to lose
Share this Post