Here is an article written by Paul Graham in 2006. It was derived from a talk given at the 2006 Startup School.
(1) Release Early.
(2) Keep Pumping Out Features
(3) Make Users Happy
(4) Fear the Right Things
(5) Commitment is a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
(6) There is Always Room.
(7) Don’t Get Your Hopes Up
(8) Speed Not Money …
Here is a link: article
I added a couple of new sections to the website”
- Article on Value Delivery Chain for Drones – This is in the knowledgebase (link) and is the first of several articles I intend to write related to the drone industry.
- Videos — Page of professional presentations was added and will be used to speaking engagements when the videos are available.
Jeff Haden wrote a column for Inc. Magazine on this topic. It is well worth a read here: link. As a teaser to get you to read the article here are the 9 Beliefs.
- Time doesn’t fill me. I fill time.
- The People Around Me are the People I chose.
- I have never paid my dues.
- Experience is irrelevant. Accomplishments are everything.
- Failure is something I accomplish; it just doesn’t happen to me.
- Volunteers always win.
- As long as I’m paid well, it’s all good.
- People who pay me always have the right to tell me what to do.
- The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland.